for talented, motivated and creative people!
Be part of our journey...
We offer an exciting and challenging workplace in which we commercialize novel technologies capable of improving lives everywhere. Our highly motivated and active team works currently at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), an optimal springboard from which to launch our venture. Apart from flexibility in working hours and remote work, we offer you the opportunity to cause a real impact on shaping the product, to work on meaningful tasks and to participate in important decisions. We want to dominate the market in what we do, and each member's contribution will be highly compensated and recognized.
We are always looking for working students. Send us your CV, cover letter and related documents to email@example.com or over the contact formular below. Please include examples of your previous work (e.g. contributions to open source software) if available.
We support TUM’s efforts to increase the representation of women in the technology sector. Applications by women are therefore explicitly encouraged.
We are looking for a working student to support our business development, especially of market research with a particular focus on UAV applications, starting with the governmental and emergency services sector (e.g. fire departments, emergency medical services, police forces, THW, …) in Germany. Follow-up work will then focus on other sectors (e.g. construction, maintenance, …) and international markets.
- Interviewing potential customers
- Identification of customer’s pain points, requirements, and key stakeholders
- Support market research and analysis tasks
- Mapping customer’s ecosystem
- Identification of trends within the market
- At least in the third Semester of business administration or a related field
- Native level of German and good English skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, combined with strong analytical and communication skills
- Prior knowledge in market studies and customer research
- Interest in robotics is advantageous
- Ability to work independently in an agile team environment with a high amount of responsibility
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and documents to the e-mail address below.
Send us your application via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or over the contact formular